New Therapeutic Effect of Low Power Lasers
Since the therapeutic effects of low power lasers began to be noticed as a dramatic results of their application to pain treatment by Plog1) and to hard ulcers to heal by Mester2), the clinical applications of low power lasers have been developing in various fields of medicine. The authors also have tried to apply a few kinds of low power lasers to dental and oral surgery since 1986, and have found several new therapeutic effects.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1).Plog F.M..W., : Laser in Med. 1, 21 (1980)Google Scholar
- 2).Mester, E., et al., : Laser III (Proc. I.C.L.S.), 265 (1979)Google Scholar
- 3).Nagasawa, A., et al., : J. Jap. Soc. Laser Med. 6, 395–398 (1986)Google Scholar
- 4).Nagasawa, A., et al., : J. Jap. Soc. Laser Med., 6, 407–410 (1986)Google Scholar
- 5).Nagasawa, A., et al., : Proc. 14 ICMBE, 1107–1108 (1985)Google Scholar
- 6).Nagasawa, A., et al., : JJME, 24, 179 (1986)Google Scholar