Physical Properties of Polycrystalline S-Web Si Ribbons
Employing the Supported-Web technique it was possible to obtain polycrystalline Si ribbons at a high pulling speed of 1 m/min. The Si ribbons are suitable for the production of low-cost solar cells. The characterization of the Si ribbons was carried out by investigations concerning the mechanical, metallographical and electrical properties of the material. Solar cells and modules made from the S-Web material are described.
KeywordsSolar Cell Diffusion Length Twin Boundary Minority Carrier Contact Length
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- /1/.R. Falckenberg, J. G. Grabmaier, G. Hoyler: Proceedings of the 6 th E.C. Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conf., London, Great Britain, 1985, p. 980Google Scholar
- /2/.J. G. Grabmaier, R. Falckenberg, A. Münzer: Proceedings of the 8th E. C. Photovo1taic Solar Energy Conf., Florence, Italy, 1988, to be publishedGoogle Scholar
- /3/.J. G. Grabmaier, R. Falckenberg, W. Krühler, F. Lutz: Proceedings of the 2nd Int. PVSEC, Beijing, P. R. China, 1986, 174Google Scholar
- /4/.R. Falckenberg, B. Freienstein, G. Hoyler, J. G. Grabmaier, F. Hediger: Proceedings of the 8th E. C. Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conf., Florence, Italy, 1988, to be publishedGoogle Scholar
- /5/.P. Vanko, H. P. Strunk, J. G. Grabmaier, this conference Google Scholar