Analysis of the Polycrystalline Semiconducting Film Electrical Resistance Variation Due to Isothermal Desorption and Temperature Stimulated Desorption of Oxygen
The interaction of oxygen with several types of polycrystalline semiconducting films (polysilicon, CdSe, ZnO, oxynitrides) was studied. It shows itself in identical electrical conduction phenomena during isothermal adsorption/desorption and temperature programmed desorption (WD). A model is set up, which is based mainly on extensive experiments on CdSe films, that allows to analyse these phenomena and to relate their peculiarities to the energy states introduced in the semiconductor surface forbidden band by adsorbed oxygen.
KeywordsIsothermal Desorption Temperature Program Desorption Polysilicon Film Surface Electric Charge Longitudinal Electrical Resistance
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Th. Wolkenstein: In “Physico-chimie de la surface des semiconducteurs”, Ed. Mir. Moscow (1973)Google Scholar
- 3.F. Raoult, B. Fortin, Y. Colin: submitted to Thin Solid FilmsGoogle Scholar
- 4.A. Many: CRC. Crit. Rev. in Solid State Science, Mai 515 (1974)Google Scholar
- 5.F. Raoult: Stat. Thesis of Phys., B. 254 Rennes, France (1987)Google Scholar
- 8.B. Fortin: Stat. Thesis of Phys. Sci, B.253 Rennes, France (1987)Google Scholar
- 10.T. T. Bykova, E. F. Lazneva: Zh. Tekh. Fiz. 51, 1, 168 (1981)Google Scholar