Numerical Simulation of Percolation and Other Gelation Models
For the description of gelation and porous media several percolation-type models have been proposed. To test how well these models describe the experimental results it is usually necessary to carry out numerical simulation of them. I will in this talk resume some of the numerical techniques to extract information out of percolation configurations and discuss the results obtained for some models for gelation.
KeywordsFractal Dimension Critical Behaviour Kinetic Aggregation Cluster Size Distribution Sierpinski Gasket
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1a.D. Stauffer; J. Chem. Sgc. Faracd. Trans. 2 72, 1354 (1976)Google Scholar
- 3.P. Manneville and L. de Seze: in Numerical Metnods in the Study of Critical Phenomena, eds. I. Delia Dora, J. Demongeot and B. Lacolle (Springer Berlin, 1981)Google Scholar
- 4.D.C. Rappaport, J. Phys. AGoogle Scholar
- 9.A. Chhabra, D. Matthews-Morgan, D.P. Landau and H.J. Herrmann: preprintGoogle Scholar
- 11.M. Kolb and H.J. Herrmann: J. Phys. AGoogle Scholar