Development of a Data Model of the Norwegian Health Care System
Part of the Lecture Notes in Medical Informatics book series (LNMED, volume 25)
The development of a data model of the Norwegian health care system with the SYSDOC and SYSTEMATOR products is described. The design and possible practical use of the model is discussed.
KeywordsHealth Care System Data Element Entity Type Technical Term Institution Owner
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1).Aschim, F. and Mostue, B.M.: IFIP WG 8.1 case solved using SYSDOC and SYSTEMATOR. Information systems design methodologies: A comparative Rewiev (editors Olle & al.) North-Holland Publishing Company 1982Google Scholar
- 2).Buvig, H. & al.:NOMIS BHB/SPES 1–9, Statens Rasjonaliserings- direktorat.Google Scholar
- 3).Chen, P.: The Entity-Relationship Model Toward a unified View of Data. ACM Transactions on Database Systems, Volume 2, No.2, June 1977.Google Scholar
- 4).Hurlen, P.: Informasjonsutveksling i helsevesenet (In preparation).Google Scholar
- 5).Østbye, T.: Free text retrieval of medical information. To be presented at MIE 85.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1985