An Expert System in Neuropsychiatry
Since 1962 there have been nunnerous applications of carputer techniques in the field of psychiatry (1–2–3). These have concerned the psychometric as well as diagnostic aspects, and have even included endeavours in therapy. Although the clinical problems remain the same, the approach we suggest is appreciably different, both as regards to the methods we use and our definition of the field to be tackled.
KeywordsExpert System Everyday Language Semantic Link Semantic Tree PARIS CEDEX
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).GREIST J.H, KLEIN M, ERDMAN H, JEFFERSON J. “Clinical conputer applications in mental health” Conputer in psychiatry, psychology, NH, 1983 — vol 2.Google Scholar
- (3).COLBY K. “Computer simulation and artificial intelligence in psychiatry’” Method of behavioural research — 1979Google Scholar
- (4).FONTAINE D., LE BEUX P. “An expert system for rubella consultation” Medinfo 1983 proceedings, vol 1, p 529–532Google Scholar
- (5).HENRI EY, BERNARD P., BRISSET C. “Manuel de psychiatrie” PARIS — MASSON 1969Google Scholar
- (6).American psychiatric association DSM 3 PARIS — MASSON 1983Google Scholar