The Application of Generalized Nets in Medicine (Renal Colic)
The Generalized Nets (GN), proposed in 1982, are graphically oriented means for modelling, including as special cases the Petri nets. By their means was described the diagnostic processes of gout and turbid urine. The autors intend to present a series of communications on GN-models of basic nephrological symptoms. This report is dealing with the diagnostics of renal colic. The autors’ final aim is to create a broader GN including these GN.
KeywordsDiagnostic Process Short Note Initial Characteristic Previous Characteristic Medical Informatics
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Atanassov K., Theory of Generalized Nets (an algebraic aspect), Advances in Modelling & Simulation, Vol. 1, Nr 2, 1984, p. 27–33.Google Scholar
- Atanassov K., Theory of Generalized Nets (a topological aspect), 8. Symp. über Operation Res., Karlsruhe (BRD), Aug. 22–25, 1983.Google Scholar
- Atanassov K., Sorsich J., Sasselov D., Theory of Generalized Nets (short notes and an example), Symp. Information floue representation de la connaissance et processus de decision, Marseille (France), Juillet 19–21, 1983.Google Scholar
- Sorsich J., An example of application of the Generalized nets in Medieine, Symp. on Automation and Sci. Instr.,Varna (Bulgaria), May 16–22, 1983.Google Scholar
- Atanassov K., Janev K., Atanassova L., Theory of Generalized Nets (a programming aspect), Symp. on Automation and Sci. Instrumentation, Varna (Bulgaria), May 16–22, 1983.Google Scholar