Que doit Contenir le Dossier d’un Malade Chronique ?
the evolutivity of medical notions
the problem of medical and administrative content of any record
Thus, we propose some methodological principles which help us to obtain a more complete content being more representative with the reality of each clinical case. We think that these processes are necessary in order to apply the epidemiological method.
KeywordsEurope Neral Cela Parmi
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. Bardin L’analyse de contenu PUF Ed., Collection le Psychologue, Paris, (1977)Google Scholar
- 2.Hospital Statistics and a Minimum Basic Data Set Seminar under the auspices of the CEE Ed. G. A. Kool, Netherlands Institute for Preventive Care, Edinbourgh (1976)Google Scholar
- 3.P. Henry, S. Moscovici Problèmes de l’analyse de contenu Langage, 11, Sept. 1968Google Scholar
- 4.P.W. Ghul, P.J. Leaper, P.J. Guillou Observer variation in clinical Diagnosis — A computer-Aided Assenssment of its Magnitucfe and Importance in 552 Patients with Abdominal Pain Meth. Inf. Med., Vol 12, n° 2, pp. 108–113, 1973Google Scholar
- 5.de Dombal, F. T; Leaper, D. J; Staniland, J.R. Pattern recognition: a comparison of the performance of clinicians and non-clinicians with a note on the performance of a computer - baser system Meth. Inf. Med., Vol 11, n° 4, pp 32–37, 1972Google Scholar