Community Nurse Records — Primary Health Care Nurse
The paper has been formulated from a literary search into the primary health care (PHC) nurse’s record, which was commissioned by the Department of Health and Social Security for England & Wales with the purpose of discovering the state of literary knowledge surrounding the health visitor and district nurses’ records.
The literature search has centred itself on literature published in the United Kingdom, United States, Canada and Europe from 1970 to 1980.
Publications have been included in the search which relate to nursing records in both Community and Hospital; the General Practitioner Records and Health Care Information Systems.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).Madelet R J & Metcalfe D H H. Doctors’ Attitudes to Information Systems: A Survey of Derbyshire GPs. Jnl of the RCGP. 1978: 28: 654–658.Google Scholar
- (2).Sheldon M G. Notes on Medical Records and Information Systems. Paper of Lecture Northern Consortium: 1979.Google Scholar
- (3).Vuori H. The Use of Automated Health Information Systems in the Management and Planning of Health Services. Pub.Hlth.Jnl.London 1977: 91: 33–43.Google Scholar
- (4).The Concise Oxford Dictionary. Oxford University Press. 1964. Fifth Edition.Google Scholar
- (5).Benjamin B. Medical Records. 1977: Heinemann: London: 24.Google Scholar
- (6).Mcintosh JB. Record Keeping-A Boon or a Bind. Nursing Mirror Jnl. July 1978.Google Scholar
- (7).Dingwall R. The Social Organisation of Health Visitor Training.Croom Helm 1977.Google Scholar
- (8).The Government’s White Papers on Public Expenditure: HMSO:UK: 1980:Vol.1.Google Scholar
- (9).Skidmore S. Time to be Ruthless. Hlth & SS Jnl. July 1977: 1111.Google Scholar
- (10).Weed L. Medical Records, Medical Education and Patient Care. Med.Publ.Inc., Chicago, 1969/70/71.Google Scholar
- (11).Barber B. etal. The London Hospital Computer Project (Confidentiality andGoogle Scholar
- Computer System) Taylor & Francil Ltd., 1976: 327–337.Google Scholar
- (12).Holdich R J. The Importance of Patient Care Records. Nursing Times Jnl. July, 1978: 1159–60.Google Scholar
- (13).Hewitt P. Privacy Report. Nat.Council for Civil Liberties. 1977.Google Scholar
- (14).Rivett C C. Health Services and the Computer. Health Trends. 1977: 7.Google Scholar
- (15).Dingwall R. “Are you ready for the Microchip?”. Nursing Times Jnl. June 1979.Google Scholar