Part of the Lecture Notes in Biomathematics book series (LNBM, volume 32)
Some Basic Properties of Stochastic Population Models
The importance of models for interacting populations not only in immunology but also in various fields such as ecology, biology, chemical reactions, etc., is well known.
KeywordsStochastic Differential Equation Random Fluctuation Diffusion Matrix Invariant Probability Measure Positive Quadrant
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R.M. MAY: Stability and Complexity in Model Ecosystems Princeton University Press, (1973).Google Scholar
- D. LUDWIG: Persistence of Dynamical Systems under Random Perturbations SIAM Review 15, (1975).Google Scholar
- W.H. FLEMING: Distributed Parameter Stochastic Systems in Population Biology In: “Control theory, Numerical Methods and Computer Systems Modelling” Springer-Verlag (1975).Google Scholar
- A. FRIEDMAN: Stochastic Differential Equation and Applications Ac. Press 1976.Google Scholar
- C. BRUNI, A. GERMANI, G. KOCH: An Introduction to Bounded Rate Systems VII IFIP Conference on Optimization, Nice, Sept. 1975.Google Scholar
- R.Z. HAS’MINSKIJ: Stability of Systems of Differential Equations under Stochastic Perturbations of their parameters (in Russian) Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- D.SHEAR: Stability and Uniqueness of the Equilibrium Point in Chemical Reaction Systems J. Chem. Phys., 48 (1968).Google Scholar
- N.S.GOEL, S.C.MAITRA, E.N.MONTROLL: On the Volterra and other Nonlinear Models of Interacting Populations Rev. Mod. Phys. 43 (1971).Google Scholar
- C. BRUNI, A. GANDOLFI, A. GERMANI: A Bounded Rate Model for Mass Action Multiple Binding Processes: Stability Analysis Rapp. Istituto di Automatica, Università di Roma, Marzo 1978.Google Scholar
- M. BARRA, C. BRUNI, G. KOCH: Deterministic and Stochastic Bounded-Rate Models in Immunology Working Conference on System theory in Immunology, Rome 1978 Lecture Notes in Biomathematics, Springer-Verlag, to appear.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1979