Experiments with Medical Diagnostic Systems
Application of computers in assisting medical diagnosis (computer aided diagnosis) has a long tradition (1). Nevertheless, there is a limited number of papers published which deal with optimization of this type of diagnostic system (2,3). At present, the process of medical diagnosis is still little recognized, and it is difficult to prematurely evaluate which computer system would serve best here, and which selected input parameters would be optimal for these purposes (4).
KeywordsHepatitis Europe Cholan Cholangitis Cholecystitis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Brodman K: Diagnostic decision by machine. Med. Electronics, 7, 1960, 216Google Scholar
- 2.Fraser P.M., D.A. Franklin: Mathematical models for the diagnosis of liver disease.Quart. J. Med., 43, 1974, 73Google Scholar
- 3.Lively W.M., S.A. Szygenda, Modeling techniques for medical diagnosis. Computer Biomed. Res. 6, Ch. E. Mise 1973, 393Google Scholar
- 4.Janecki J.: Computer selection of differential diagnostic parameters; in: Information systems for patient care, North Holland Publ. Comp. 1976, 401Google Scholar
- 5.Kokott H.: Model matematyczny medycznej diagnozy roznicowej. Paper for magister’s degree, WAT, Warsaw, 1975Google Scholar