Stationarity and Behaviour of Barkhausen Noise in Magnetic Thin Films
The Barkhausen effect is discussed of thin 80–20 Ni Fe films. The behaviour of the wall jumps during the reversal is measured, i.e. the number of jumps, the mean pulse size and density functions of the pulse size and of the pulse duration. The stationarity of the signal along the loop can be investigated from measurements of the densities of the pulse parameters.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.J.C. McClure Jr., K. Schröder: C.R.C. C.it. Rev. Sol. St. Sc. 6, 45 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.U. Lieneweg, W. Grosse-Nobis: Int. J. Magn. 3, 11 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.N.J. Wiegman: To be published.Google Scholar
- 5.S. Middelhoek: Thesis, University of Amsterdam, 1961.Google Scholar
- 6.N.J. Wiegman, R. ter Stege: Appl. Phys. 16, (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.R. ter Stege, N.J. Wiegman: To be published.Google Scholar