Anxiety and Hypnosis
Before proceeding to discuss the inter-relationships between anxiety and hypnosis, I shall define, as accurately as I can, just what I mean by these terms.
KeywordsRespiration Nite Defend Barbiturate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Meares, A.: A System of Medical Hypnosis. London -Philadelphia: Saunders 1960.Google Scholar
- Meares, A.: The Management of the Anxious Patient. Saunders 1963.Google Scholar
- Erickson, H.: Am. Jour. Clin. Hypnosis 8, 4 (1964).Google Scholar
- Gill, M. M., and M. Brenman: Hypnosis and Related States. International Universities Press 1961.Google Scholar
- Meares, A.: Hypnography. Springfield: Thomas 1957.Google Scholar
- Meares, A.: Shapes of Sanity. Springfield: Thomas 1960.Google Scholar
© Springer Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1967