Effects of Deuteron Polarization in γd → pn and Dibaryon Resonances
As is known, QCD predicts the existence of six-quark systems, which can manifest themselves as dibaryon resonances (DR). An unambiguous evidence for the DR is needed for several reasons. The deuteron photodisintegration γd → pn may have the following advantages over the reactions pp → pp, π +d → pp, π +d → π +d, γd → dπ°. (i) In these reactions the pseudoresonances induced by NN* — systems exist. Mainly, the pseudoresonances are related to the ΔN — system, but it cannot contribute to the isoscalar channel which is present in γd → pn and is not in other reactions. (ii) Excitation of the state with certain JP and the isospin I is determined by several pax= tial (or multipole) amplitudes in γd → pn. The comparison of the relations between the experimental amplitudes with the results of quark and pseudoresonance models can also contribute to the solution of the DR problem.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.V.P. Barannik, Yu.V. Kulish: Ukr. Fiz. Zh. 30 (1985)1146;Google Scholar
- 3.V.P. Barannik, Yu.V. Kulish:Izvestiya AN SSSR. Seriya fizicheskaya, 50 (1986)2046.Google Scholar
- 5.V.P. Barannik, Yu.V. Kulish: Sov. J. Nucl. Phys. 47(1988)1001;Google Scholar
- V.P. Barannik, Yu.V. Kulish: Yad. Fiz. 47(1988)1580.Google Scholar
- 7.F.V. Adamian et al.: Preprint EFI-761(76)-84, Erevan, 1984.Google Scholar
- 8.E.A. Dahl: BONN-IR-82–26, Bonn(1982);Google Scholar
- 9.A.S. Bratashevskij et al.: Yad. Fiz. 32 (1980)418.Google Scholar
- 12.V.P. Barannik, Yu.V. Kulish: Ukr. Fiz. Zh. 32(1987)978;Google Scholar
- P. Barannik, Yu.V. Kulish:Izvestiya AN SSSR. Seriya fizicheskaya, 52 (1988)88.Google Scholar
- 15.H. Huneke: BONN-IR-80–24, Bonn (1980).Google Scholar
- 16.Yu.V. Kulish: VANiT, Series: General and Nuclear Physics (in Russ)„ Kharkov, KhPTI, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences,1979, issue 4,p66.Google Scholar
- 17.W. Meyer: BONN-IR-88–60, Bonn(1988).Google Scholar
- 18.Yu.V. Kulish: Proc. of III Int. Symp. “Pion-Nucleon and Nucleon-Nucleon Physics”, Gatchina, Aprile 17–22, 1989, v.2, p.206.Google Scholar