QCD and Deuteron Structure at Small Distances: Theoretical Motivations for Experiments with Beam of High Energy Polarized Deuterons in Dubna
A knowledge about deuteron structure remains one of mostly important problemes for understanding a nature of nuclear forces and so it plays the crutial role in study of a structure of more complicated nuclear objects. Because of large luminocity of dA-collisions the experimental programs which are using relativistic deuteron beams are supposed to play an important role among other programs for investigation of the deuteron structure in a range of internal momentum up to 1 GeV/c order (see, e.g., ref.l and other papers quoted here).
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V.G. Ableev et al., preprint of Zentralinstitut fur Kernforschung ZfK-666, Rossendorf, 1989.Google Scholar
- 2.V.G. Ableev et al., Nucl. Phys.,A393, p.491 (1983); ibid A411, p.541(E) (1984); Proc. Int. Conf. on Theory of Few Body and Quark–hadron Systems, Dubna, June 16–20, 1987, JINR, Dubna D4–87–692, p. 140 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.A.P. Kobushkin, L. Vizireva, J. Phys.G: Nucl. Phys., 8, p.893 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.C.F.Perdrisat et al., Phys. Rev. Lett., 59, p. 2840 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.M.G. Dolidze, G.I. Lykasov, Contribition to the 7th Int. Conf. on Polirized Phenomena in Nuclear Physics, Paris, July 9–13, 1990.Google Scholar
- 6.Il. Mueller, Z.Phys.A - Atomic Nuclei, 336, p. 103 (1990).Google Scholar
- 7.V.G. Ableev et al., Pisma v ZhETF, 47, p.558 (1988); JINR Rapid Communication, No4, p. 5 (1990).Google Scholar