Evaluation of the rCBF Method of Lassen and Ingvar
The development of a method by Lassen and Ingvar  to measure regional brain blood flow has added a new dimension to the studies of the cerebral circulation. Lassen, Ingvar and their associates , and Glass and Harper  first used the isotope clearance method for measurements over the intact skull in man.
KeywordsCatheter Ischemia Hydrochloride Neurol Xenon
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Høedt-Rasmussen, K.: Regional cerebral blood flow, the intra-arterial injection method. Acta neurol. scand., Suppl. 27, Vol. 43 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.Jaffe, M. E., L. C. McHenry, Jr., and H. I. Goldberg: Regional cerebral blood flow measurements with small probes II. Clinical application of the method (submitted for publication)Google Scholar
- Jaffe, M. E., L. C. Mchenry, Jr., and H. I. Goldberg: Regional cerebral blood flow measurements with small probes II. abstract in Neurol. 18, 280 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.McHenry, L. C., Jr., M. F. Jaffe, and H. I. Goldberg: Regional cerebral blood flow measurements with small probes. I. Evaluation of the method. Neurol., submitted for publication.Google Scholar
- 8.McHenry, L. C., Jr. In: Cerebral Vascular Diseases. J. F. Toole, R. G. Siekerat, and J. P. Whisnant (Eds.). New York: Grune and Stratton 1968. p. 204.Google Scholar
- 10.Sveinsdottir, E.: Clearance curves of Kr85 and Xe133 considered as a sum of monoexponential washout functions. Acta neurol. scand., Suppl. 14, 69 (1965).Google Scholar