Elementary Excitations for Impurity Models
Elementary excitations for impurity models are investigated with the use of the Bethe-Ansatz solution. We study three kinds of Hamiltonians concerning the Kondo problem: the ordinary Anderson model, the orbitally degenerate Anderson model and the multi-channel Kondo model. The calculations for the multi-channel Kondo model are further extended to the case at finite temperatures by means of Yang and Yang’s method developed in one-dimensional interacting boson systems.
KeywordsEntropy Uranium Convolution Reso Haldane
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. Okiji and N. Kawakami, Springer Series in Solid State Science (Springer, Berlin, 1984), Vol. 62, p. 46.Google Scholar
- A. Okiji, Springer Series in Solid State Science (Springer, Berlin, 1989), Vol. 77, p. 63.Google Scholar
- K. Yosida and K. Yamada, Prog. Theor. Phys. Suppl. No.46, 244 (1970).Google Scholar
- O. Sakai, Y. Shimizu and T. Kasuya, Prog. Theor. Phys. Suppl. No.108, 73 (1992).Google Scholar
- A. M. Tsvelick, J. Phys. C 2 2833 (1990).Google Scholar