Steady-State Photoconductivity of Fullerene Films
The spectral and temperature dependence of the photoconductive response of polycrystalline fullerene films is reported. The temperature and excitation energy dependence of the photoconductivity reveals the transport to be thermally activated, limited by transport through the crystalline grain boundaries. An additional anomalous behaviour in the temperature dependence of the photoconductivity is observed and discussed.
KeywordsExcitation Energy Amorphous Silicon High Temperature Regime Crystallite Surface Photothermal Deflection
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. Mort et al., Appl. Phys. Lett. 62, 1 (1992)Google Scholar
- A. Mittelbach et al., Angew. Chem. in pressGoogle Scholar
- G. D. Cody in Semiconductors And Semimetals, edited by J. I. Pancove (Academic Press, New York, 1984), Vol 21B, pp 11–79Google Scholar
- E. A. Silinsh, Organic Molecular Crystals-Their Electronic States, Springer Ser. Solid-State Sci. Vol 16 ( Springer, Berlin, 1980).Google Scholar
- L. Akselrod et al., these proceedingsGoogle Scholar