Calculation of Excitation Spectra Based on the Numerical Renormalization Group Method
A method to calculate the excitation spectra of impurity Anderson model, which is based on the numerical renormalization group(NRG) technique is reviewed. The Kondo effect in systems with complex internal structures, such as the Sm-ion-like and the two magnetic impurities is studied.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H.R. Krishna-murthy, J.W. Wilkins and K.G. Wilson: Phys. Rev. B21 (1980) 1003, B21 (1980) 1044.Google Scholar
- O. Sakai and Y. Shimizu: to appear in Prog. Theor. Phys. Supple. (1992).Google Scholar
- 3.Y. Shimizu, O. Sakai and T. Kasuya: to be submitted to J. Phys. Soc. Jpn.Google Scholar
- 6.E. Umlauf, P. Sütsch and E. Hess: Crystalline Electric Field and Structural Effect in f-Electron Systems eds. J.E. Craw, R.P. Guertin and T.W. Mihalisin (Plenum, 1980 ) p. 341.Google Scholar
- O. Sakai and Y. Shimizu: submitted to J. Phys. Soc. Jpn.Google Scholar