Enhancement of Conductance Fluctuations in the Diffusive and Near the Ballastte Regimes
Conductance fluctuations in the mesoscopic systems are studied from diffusive to ballistic regimes. It is shown that the conductance fluctuations are enhanced in the presence of the independent current-carrying states and/or independently fluctuating spatial domains not only in the diffusive but also near the ballistic regimes.
KeywordsFermi Energy Quantum Wire Peak Structure Time Reversal Symmetry Diffusive Regime
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.P. A. Lee, A. D. Stone and H. Fukuyama, Phys. Rev. B35, 1039(1987).Google Scholar
- 3.B. L. Al’tshuler, JETP Lett. 41, 648(1985).Google Scholar
- 4.B. L. Al’tshuler and D. E. Khmel’nitskii, JETP Lett. 42, 359(1986).Google Scholar
- 6.S. Iwabuchi and Y. Nagaoka, Proc. 3rd Int. Symp. Foundations of Quantum Mechanics (1989) 288; Proc. Symp. on New Phenomena in Meso-scopic Structures p.169 (1989) ; Proc. 8th Int. Workshop on Future Elec-tron Devices p.117 (1990).Google Scholar
- 7.H. Higurashi, S. Iwabuchi and Y. Nagaoka, Proc. 9th Int. Conf. on Electronic Properties of Two-Dimensional Systems(Surface Science) to be published.Google Scholar
- 11.D. S. Fisher and P. A. Lee, Phys. Rev. 23 (1981) 6851.Google Scholar
- 12.H. Tamura and T. Ando, Phys. Rev. B (submitted for publication).Google Scholar