Dynamic Response of a Viscoelastic Circular Plate on a Viscoelastic Half Space Foundation
In the present paper, a dynamic problem of a thin viscoelastic circular plate under axisymmetric loads and resting on a viscoelastic half-space is discussed. This problem is reduced to a Fredholm integral equation of the first kind in Laplace transform space. After solving the integral equation by numerical method, the dynamic response of the problem can be obtained by means of numerical Laplace transform inversion.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Pister K S. & Williams M L., J. Engng Mech. Div. ASCE 86 (1960) EM5, 31–44.Google Scholar
- 2.Sonoda K. & Kobayashi H., J. Engng Mech. Div. ASCE 106 (1980)EM2, 323–338.Google Scholar
- 3.Kobayashi H. & Sonoda K., Theo. & Appl. Mech., 31 (1981) 153–164.Google Scholar
- 4.Pister K S., J. Engng Mech. Div. ASCE 87 (1961)EM1, 43–54.Google Scholar
- 6.Yang Ting-Qing et al, J. Huazhong Univ. of Sci. & Tech., 15 (1987) 1–6 (in Chinese with English abstract).Google Scholar
- 8.Mase G E., J. Engng Mech. Div. ASCE 86 (1960) EM3,25–39.Google Scholar
- 9.Yang Zheng-Wen & Yang Ting-Qing, to be published in J. Appl. Math. & Mech.Google Scholar
- 12.Yun Tian-Quan, J. Huazhong Univ. of Sci. & Tech., 3 (1978) 94–98 (in Chinese with English abstract).Google Scholar
- 14.Yang Ting-Qing, Theory of Viscoelasticity, HUST Press (1990) (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- 15.Barden L., Struct. Engng, 43 (1965) 153–154.Google Scholar