Leeward Separated Supersonic Flows
Using various experimental methods the “architecture” of the separated flows formed at the lee-side of a blunt cone and delta wing is investigated. The flow structure evolution during the variation of the angle of attack and the Mach number is discussed.
KeywordsCombustion Entropy Vortex Paration Kerosene
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Borovoi V. Ja. Gas flow and heat exchange in interaction zones of shock waves with boundary layer (in Russian). Moscow: Mashinostroyeniye 1983.Google Scholar
- 2.Brazhko V.N. Visualization method of streamlines on model surfaces in wind tunnels (in Russian). Trudy Tsagi, issue 1749, 1976, 241–256.Google Scholar
- 4.Werle H. Separation on axisymmetrical bodies at low speed. La Recherche Aeronautigue. 90 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.Keldysh V.V.; Lapina N.G. Experimental investigation of a flow in the vicinity of delta wings with sharp and round leading edges at supersonic velocities (in Russian). Trudy TsAGI, issue 2074, 198 0, 3–18.Google Scholar
- 7.Scshardi S.N.; Narayan K.Y. Possible types of flow on lee-surface of delta wing at supersonic speeds. Aeronautical Journal. May (1988).Google Scholar