The Impingement of a Supersonic Jet upon the Surface
The results of investigation of supersonic free expanded and highly underexpanded jet and it’s impingement upon the surface, obtained by author, are briefly reviewed- They include analytical solutions for undisturbed jet, classifications for various flow types arising in jet, impinging upon the surface. On the basis of solving of some model problems the conclusions are made on the flow behaviour in case of impingement of supersonic highly underexpanded jet upon an arbitrary surface.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Sokolov, E. I.:The Plow in Peripheral Region of Free-Expanded Axisyirunetric Jet of Ideal Gas. Izvestia AN SSSR, Mekharrika Zhidkosti i Gaza. No. 3 (1987) 67–74 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 2.Suslov,V.P.: On Certain Form of Analytical Solution for Near-Axis Region of a Jet. Modelirovanie v inechanike (1990) (to be published in Russian).Google Scholar
- 3.Bykov,F.B.; Sokolov,E.I.; Suslov,V.P.: Approximate mathematical model of axisymmetrical ideal gas jet, issuing into vacuum, with account of nozzle boundary layer. Froc. of the X All-Union RGB Oonf. Moscow: MEI 1990 (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 4.Ginzburg,I.F.; Sokolov,E.I; Uskov,V.N: The types of wave structure in an impingement of underexpended jet upon flat plate. J. of Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics. No. 1 (1976) 43–49 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 5.Lykyanov,G.A.; Sh a1a1 o v, I. V.; Soko1ov,E.I: Impingement o f a supersonic undexparided rarefied jet upon a flat plate. Proc. of the 13-th Int. Symp. RGD. N.-Y.: Plenum Press, 2, pp. 993–1000.Google Scholar
- 6.Sokolov, E.I: The study of near-axis shock layer flow parameters in an impingement of supersonic jet upon a surface. Izvestia AN SSSR, Mechanica zhidkosti i gaza. No. 5 (1978) 63–70 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 7.Sokolov,E.I.; Suslov,V.P.; Bykov,F.B.: Supersonic Jet-Sur- face Interaction in Free-Molecuiar and Transitional Flow Modes. 17-th Int. Symp. on Rarefied Gas Dynamics, Aachen FRG, Book of Abstarcts 1990.Google Scholar