Magnetoplasma Effects in Tunable Mesoscopic Systems on Si
A résumé of far-infrared spectroscopic studies on narrow two-dimensional as well as on one-and zero-dimensional inversion electron systems on Si is given. Stacked gate devices are described which are found to be best suited to study tunable low dimensional electron systems on Si. Experimental results are presented for narrow electron channels and quantum dots in high magnetic fields.
KeywordsTungsten GaAs Coupler NiCr
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- S. J. Allen, Jr., F. De Rosa, G. J. Dolan, and C. W. Tu, Proc. of the 17th ICPS, San Francisco 1984, p.313, Springer.Google Scholar
- A. V. Chaplik, Sov. Phys. JETP 35, 395 (1972).Google Scholar
- A. V. Chaplik, [Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz. 62, 746 (1972)].Google Scholar
- J. Alsmeier, J. P. Kotthaus, T. M. Klapwijk, and S. Bakker, Proc. of the 20th ICPS, Thessaloniki 1990, Springer, to be published.Google Scholar
- Th. Egeler, G. Abstreiter, G. Weimann, T. Demel, D. Heitmann, and W. Schlapp, Proc. of the 20th ICPS, Thessaloniki 1990, Springer, to be published.Google Scholar