Impulsive Phase Coherent Femtosecond Spectroscopy of Atomic and Molecular Transients with Phase-Locked Pulse Pairs
Part of the Springer Series in Chemical Physics book series (CHEMICAL, volume 53)
Advances in the development of experimental techniques for coherent femtosecond time-resolved spectroscopy of atomic and molecular transients using phase-locked pulse pairs are reported.
KeywordsDouble Pulse Pulse Pair Molecular Iodine Spectral Envelope Double Slit Experiment
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.M.M. Salour: Rev. Mod. Phys. 50, 667 (1978), and references therein.Google Scholar
- 3.W.S. Warren and M.S. Silver: Adv. Mag. Reson. 12, 247 (1988); W.S. Warren and A.H. Zewail: J. Chem. Phys. 78, 2279 (1983); 78, 2298 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.N.F. Scherer, A.J. Ruggiero and G.R. Fleming: Optics Letters, in prep.Google Scholar
- 6.J. Cina: Private communication.Google Scholar
- 7.N.F. Scherer, A.J. Ruggiero, M. Du and G.R. Fleming: J. Chem. Phys. in press.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin, Heidelberg 1990