A Lie Algebraic Structure of G.J. and Its Gauge Equivalent Yang Hierarchies
We establish in this paper an infinite dimensional Lie algebraic structure of the integrable hamiltonion system associated with.G.J and it gauge equivalent Yang equation. since the recursion operator associated with these two systems are not hereditary, a new approach is needed which make no use the hereditary property.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Li Yi-shen. The integrable system associatod with G.J.equation and its gange. equivalent Yang equation to appear in Kexue Tongbao (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.Li Yi-shen. Zeng Yun-bo. on some properties of G.J equation and its gauge equivalent Yang equation.to be published.Google Scholar
- 5.Li Yi-shen Zhu. G.C. a) J.phys math Gen 19, (1986) 3713, b) scientia sinica vol XXX (1987) 1243.Google Scholar
- 8.Li Yi-shen. Comment on some agebraic properties of the gauge equivalent soliton equations. to be published.Google Scholar
- 9.Tu Gui-zhang. Lie algebraic structure of N × N nonisospctral AKNS hierarchy. preprint.Google Scholar