Andreev Reflection, Thermal Conductivity, Torque Magnetometry, and Hall Effect Studies on High-Tc Systems
We survey recent experiments which probe the interface between the high-T c oxides and Au (Andreev reflection, and proximity induced superconductivity). We also discuss experiments which measure the anisotropy of 123 (thermal conductivity, torque magnetometry) and the Hall effect in the Bi- and Tl-based superconductors.
KeywordsElectron Phonon Coupling Andreev Reflection Flux Lattice Short Coherence Length Specific Contact Resistivity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.For a survey see B.S. Deaver Jr. and D.A. Vincent, in Methods of Experimental Physics Vol. 11, edited by R.V. Coleman, (Academic Press) 1974, p. 199.Google Scholar
- 3.T.W. Jing, N.P. Ong, and Z.Z. Wang, to be published.Google Scholar
- 6.T.W. Jing, Z.Z. Wang, N.P. Ong, and P.W. Anderson, to be published.Google Scholar
- 9.S.J. Hagen, Z.Z. Wang, and N.P. Ong, to be published.Google Scholar
- 11.V. Ginzburg, preprint 1988.Google Scholar
- 15.T.R. Chien, Z.Z. Wang, and N.P. Ong, unpublished.Google Scholar