Viscous Transonic Flow in the Vicinity of a Corner Point
The asymptotic analysis is done for the Navier-Stokes system for transonic flow at high Reynolds numbers near a vortex of a convex corner. The presence of a sonic line is assumed. A local potential Vaglio-Laurin flow type and a flow with a free stream line are considered as limiting ones. It was shown that the character of the flow in incident laminar boundary layers depends on the pressure gradient that is established from the solution of a global problem.
KeywordsCorner Point External Flow Subsonic Flow Transonic Flow Viscous Sublayer
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Diesperov, V.N.: Uch. Zapiski TSAGI 13 (1982), No.2, 15 (in Russian). 4 (1984), p. 275.Google Scholar
- Diesperov, V.N.: Transonic Flows over Profile Break Points: Computing Center, Akad. Nauk SSSR 1987 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- Lifshitz, Yu.B., Shifrin, E.G.: lzv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza (1971), No. 2, 67 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- General Theory of High Speed Aerodynamics. Sears, W.R. (ed.). Princeton: Princeton University Press 1954.Google Scholar
- Bryson, A.E.: N.A.C.A. Rep. (1952), No., 1094.Google Scholar
- Sychev, V.V. (ed.), Ruban, A.I., Sychev, Vic. V., Korolev, G.H.: Asymptotic Theory of Separated Flows. Moscow: Nauka 1987 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- Ryzhov, O.S.: Proc. IUTAM Symp. on Boundary-Layer Separation, London 1986. Berlin: Springer 1987.Google Scholar
- Bogdanova, E.V., Ryzhov, O.S.: Prikl. Mat. Mekh. 50 (1986) 394.Google Scholar
- Mc.Leod, J.B.: Quart. J. Math. 23 (1972), No. 89, 63.Google Scholar
- Boichenko, V.S., Lifshitz, Yu.B.: Uch. Zapiski TSAGI 7 (1976), No. 2, 8 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- Esin, A.I., Chernov, I.A.: Prikl. Mat. Mekh. 41 (1977) 292.Google Scholar
- Diesperov, V.N.: lzv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zidk Gaza (1983), No. 5, 130 (in Russian).Google Scholar