Part of the Springer Series in Chemical Physics book series (CHEMICAL, volume 44)
A New SIMS Instrument: The Cameca IMS 4F
The Cameca IMS 4F is the successor to the IMS 3F. This new instrument contains all the features of its predecessor (1) plus improvements of the basic instrument as well as new accessories.
KeywordsPrimary Beam Collection Effi Gallium Arsenide Pump Efficiency Deflection Plate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Slodzian, Nat. Bur. Stand. U.S. Spec. Publ. 427 (1975)Google Scholar
- 2.G. Slodzian, in Applied Charged Particule Optics, A. Septier, ed., Academic Press (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Liebl, in Low-Energy Ion Beams (1977), K. G. Stephens et al., eds Conf. Ser. 38, the Inst. of Phys. (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Huber, G. Morillot, these proceedings.Google Scholar
- 5.G. Slodzian, M. Chaintreau, R. Dennebouy, these proceedings.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1986