Analytical Applications of High-Performance TOF-SIMS
Trace analysis of organic compounds offers a new field of application for mass spectrometry. Secondary ion mass spectrometry combined with a time-of-flight analyser has turned out to be an extremely sensitive technique for molecular weight determination and structure elucidation of large, involatile and thermally labile compounds.
KeywordsHPLC Glycerol Saccharide Carboxyl Enzymatic Degradation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P.Steffens, E.Niehuis, T.Friese, A.Benninghoven, in: IFOS II, Springer Series in Chemical Physics, Vol. 25 (1983)Google Scholar
- 2.P.Steffens, E.Niehuis, T.Friese, D.Greifendorf, A.Benninghoven, J.Vac.Sci.Technol. A3 (3), 1985Google Scholar
- 3.I.V.Bletsos, D.M.Hercules, D.van Leyen, A.Benninghoven, these proceedingsGoogle Scholar
- 4.H.U.Jabs, G.Assmann, J.Lipid Res., to be publishedGoogle Scholar
- 5.M.Junack, A.Benninghoven, these proceedingsGoogle Scholar