Part of the Recent Results in Cancer Research book series (RECENTCANCER, volume 103)
Experimental Adjuvant Chemotherapy: An Overview
By way of introduction, I will indicate in some detail what the key words in my assigned title mean to me.
KeywordsAdjuvant Chemotherapy Lewis Lung Carcinoma Local Surgery Tumor Stem Cell Surgical Failure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- De Vita VT (1984) Opening comments: only if you believe in magic. In: Salmon SE, Jones SE (eds) Adjuvant therapy of cancer IV. Grune and Stratton, Orlanda, pp 3–16Google Scholar
- Griswold DP Jr (1972) Consideration of the subcutaneously implanted B16 malanoma as a screening model for potential anticancer agents. Cancer Chemother Rep 3: 315–324Google Scholar
- Griswold DP Jr (1975) The potential for murine tumor models in surgical adjuvant chemotherapy. Cancer Chemother Rep 5: 187–204Google Scholar
- Griswold DP Jr, Schabel FM Jr, Corbett TH, Dykes DJ (1981) Concepts for controlling drug-resistant tumor cells. In: Fidler IF, White RJ (eds) Design of models for testing cancer therapeutic agents. Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York, pp 215–224Google Scholar
- Skipper HE (to be published) Laboratory models: some historical perspective. Cancer Treat Rep (Special Symposium Issue: Laboratory models and clinical cancer)Google Scholar
- Skipper HE (1985) What phenomena are primarily responsible for cancers being classified as responsive, refractory or very refractory to chemotherapy? Southern Research Institute, Birmingham, pp 201–203 (Booklet 2)Google Scholar
- Skipper HE, Schabel FM Jr (1982) Quantitative and cytokinetic studies in experimental tumor systems. In: Holland JF, Frei E III (eds) Cancer medicine, 2nd edn. Lea and Febinger, Philadelphia, pp 663–685Google Scholar
- Skipper HE, Simpson-Herren L (1985) Relationship between tumor stem cell heterogeneity and responsiveness to chemotherapy. In: De Vita VT, Hellman J, Rosenberg SA (eds) Important advances in oncology 1985. Lippincott, Philadelphia, pp 63–77Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1986