Quality Control Spreadsheets
Recently developed electronic spreadsheets have considerable potential for increasing productivity in the quality control function because they incorporate both. spreadsheets and graphics. This feature substantially simplifies the use of the conventional control chart. An example is given using Lotus 1–2–3.
KeywordsControl Chart Word Processor Spreadsheet Software Lower Control Limit Pareto Curve
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).Moore, J. M. and Hammer, W., Software for Industrial Engineers (Institute of Industrial Engineers, Norcross, GA 30071 USA, forthcoming).Google Scholar
- (2).The National Software Testing Center, The Ratings Book-IBM-PC Spreadsheet Programs 1984–85 Edition, (Software Digest, Inc., One Wynnewood Road, Wynnewood, PA 19096 USA).Google Scholar
- (3).Henderson, T. B., Cobb, D. F. and Cobb, G. B., Spreadsheet Software from VisiCalc to 1–2–3, (Que Corporation, 7960 Castleway Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46250, 1983 ).Google Scholar
- (4).Emmelkamp, V. W., “Engineered Inventory Standards–The Easy Way–Using Lotus 1–2–3”, (Proceedings of the Conference on Computers and Industrial Engineering, University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida, 1985 ).Google Scholar
- (5).Carson, G. B., Production Handbook (Ronald Press, New York, NY, 1958 ).Google Scholar
- (6).Juran, J. M., ed., Quality Control Handbook, ( McGraw-Hill, New York, 1962, p. 23–6 )Google Scholar