In Situ Diffraction on Doping Reactions
The present article will review neutron- and synchrotron radiation (SR) diffraction experiments on acceptor-doped polyacetylene (PA) and polyparaphenylene (PPP) which aim at examining the onset of the reaction, the sequence of structures and the homogeneity of the reaction. These experiments were performed in-situ,which has the advantage that various sources of sample deterioration (e.g. by air) can be neglected.
KeywordsGraphite Fibril Polyacetylene
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. Riekel, “Progr. in Solid State Chemistry”,Pergamon Press, Oxford, 13(2), 89 (1980)Google Scholar
- 2.G. Eisner, C. Riekel and H.G. Zachmann in “Advances in Polymer Science, 67, Springer Verlag, Berlin (1985)Google Scholar
- 5.T. Danno, K. Miyasaka and K. Ishikawa, J. of Pol. Science, 21,1527 (1983)Google Scholar
- 7.C. Riekel, H.G. Reznik, R. Schöllhorn, J.Solid State Chem.,34, 253(1980)Google Scholar
- 9.C. Riekel and W. Göhring, unpublishedGoogle Scholar
- 12.C. Riekel, H.W. Hässlin, K. Menke and S. Roth, Molec. Cryst. and Liq. Crystals, in pressGoogle Scholar
- 15.C. Riekel, unpublishedGoogle Scholar
- 17.A. Guinier, X-Ray Diffraction, Freeman, San Francisco (1963)Google Scholar