A Unified Theory and Its General Consequences
We now discuss a unified theory which interpolates between the two extremes, the weakly ferro- and antiferromagnetic limit and the local moment limit. Such a theory was first developed by using the StratonovichHubbard functional integral method within an adiabatic approximation for the spin fluctuations [7.1]. Some of the results were shown later to be derived from a more general point of view without using the functional integral method.
KeywordsUnify Theory Adiabatic Approximation Local Moment Spin Fluctuation Ferromagnetic Metal
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 7.5T. Moriya: Prog. Theor. Phys. Suppl. 69, 323 (19$0)Google Scholar
- 7.6T. Moriya: J. Phys. Soc. Jpn. 51, 420, 2806 (1982)Google Scholar
- 7.8T. Moriya: Physica 91 B, 235 (1977)Google Scholar
- 7.12T. Moriya: Prog. Theor. Phys. 33, 157 (1965); In Theory of Magnetism in Transition Metals, Proc. Int. School of Phys. Enrico Fermi, Vol. 37, W. Marshall ( Academic, New York 1967 ), p. 206Google Scholar
- 7.14S. Takagi, H. Yasuoka: Private communicationGoogle Scholar