Some Decision Results on Nonrepetitive Words
The paper addresses some generalizations of the Thue Problem such as: given a word u, does there exist an infinite nonrepetitive overlap free (or square free) word having u as a prefix? A solution to this as well as to related problems is given for the case of overlap free words on a binary alphabet.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. CARPI, A result on weakly square free words related to a problem of Restivo, Bulletin of the EATCS, 22 (1984) 116–119.Google Scholar
- M. LOTHAIRE, Combinatorics on words, Addison-Wesley (1983).Google Scholar
- A. RESTIVO, S. SALEMI, On weakly square free words, Bulletin of the EATCS, 21 (1983) 49–56.Google Scholar
- A. THUE, Uber unendliche Zeichernreihen, Norske Vid. Selsk. Skr. I, Mat. Nat. KI. Christiana 7 (1906) 1–22.Google Scholar
- A. THUE, Uber die gegenseitie Lage gleicher Teile gewisser Zeichernreihen, Norske Vid. Selsk. Skr. I. Mat. Nat. KI. Christiana 1 (1912) 1–67.Google Scholar