Medium of Complex Structure
A movement of a particle in a medium of complex structure is described by the displacement of the mass center of the particle and by additional internal degrees of freedom: microrotations and microdeformations. In this chapter starting from simple models, we develop a general theory of media of complex structure. Essential attention is paid to new physical effects, approximate models and a transition to the classical local models.
KeywordsBors Dition Micromodel
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.1D. Jackson: Fourier Series and Orthogonal Polynomials ( The Mathematical Association of America, Oberlin 1941 )Google Scholar
- 3.2G.Ia. Lubarski: Teoria Group i Primenenia v Fizike (Groups Theory and its Application in Physics) ( Fizmatgiz, Moscow 1958 )Google Scholar
- 3.3A.O. Gel’fond: Calcul des Differences Finies ( Dunod, Paris 1963 )Google Scholar
- 3.4R.D. Mindlin: Micro-structure in linear elasticity. Arch. Rat. Mech. Anal. 16, 51–78 (1964)Google Scholar
- 3.6H. Bremermann: Distributions, Complex Variables, and Fourier Transforms ( Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA. 1965 )Google Scholar
- 3.7S. Timoshenko, D.H. Young, W. Weaver: Vibration Problems in Engineering ( Wiley, New York 1974 )Google Scholar