Telephone Network: Statistical Mechanics and Non-Random Connecting Procedures
Part of the Springer Series in Synergetics book series (SSSYN, volume 9)
We are dealing with connecting networks as those found in telephone exchanges |6| |1|, the gross structure of which is dipicted in fig.1.
KeywordsThermodynamic Limit Traffic Demand Blocking Probability Central Block Hunting Strategy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- |1|.N. Pippenger. On cross bar Switching networks. IEEE Transaction on communications, Vol. COM-23, NO. 6, June 1975.Google Scholar
- |3|.C. Clos. A study of Non Blocking Switching Networks, Bell Syst. Tech. J. 32, 406–424, 1953.Google Scholar
- |4|.E. Bonomi, J.L. Lutton, M.R. Feix. A statistical mechanics approach to connecting networks: blocking probabilities, submitted for publication in NTC 80, Houston.Google Scholar
- |5|.E. Bonomi, M.R. Feix, G. Hebuterne, Theorie de l’information. Structure et modélisation d’un réseau de connection. Ann. des Télécommunications, Vol. 35, N° 1–2, Jan.-Fév. 1980.Google Scholar
- |6|.Grinsec, La commutation électronique, Edition Eyrolles, 1980.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1981