MO Stochasticity Criterion
Part of the Springer Series in Synergetics book series (SSSYN, volume 9)
Using MORI’S method , MO has studied several hamiltonian systems with a definite and small degree of freedom n.
KeywordsHamiltonian System Private Communication Small Degree LAPLACE Transform Moment Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Tabor M. Advances in Chemical Physics — preprint — October 1979Google Scholar
- Treve Y.M. Topics in Non-Linear Dynamics A.I. P. Conference Proceeding n°46 (1978) p. 177Google Scholar
- Ford J. Private communication 21.11.1978Google Scholar
- Baker G. A. Jr. Essentials of Padé Approximants Academic Press N. Y. 1975Google Scholar
- Gilewicz J. Lecture Notes in Mathematics n°667 – 1978 — SPRINGERGoogle Scholar
- Gilewicz J. Private communication 22.4.1980Google Scholar
- Brezinski C. Private communications 7.5.1980 and 16.5.1980Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1981