The Past, Present and Future of Amorphous Silicon
During the last few years interest in both fundamental and applied aspects of amorphous semiconductors has grown rapidly. In the following, which is a summary of my talk at the 1980 Kyoto Summer Institute, I should like to trace the development of the subject and then go on to discuss some of the recent work in our laboratory. The second part will be continued in the talk by Dr. P.G. Le Comber.
KeywordsAgate Silane Europe Argon Hydride
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 6.W.E. Spear: Proc. of 5th International Conference on Amorphous and Liquid Semiconductors, ed. by J. Stuke and W. Brenig, (Taylor and Francis)(1974)pp 1–16Google Scholar
- 8.A. Madan, P.G. Le Comber: Proc. of 7th International Conference on Amorphous and Liquid Semiconductors, Edinburgh, ed. W.E. Spear (CICL, Univ. of Edinburgh), (1977) pp 377–381Google Scholar
- 9.R.J. Loveland, W.E. Spear, A. Al-Sharbaty: J. Non-Cryst. Solids, 13, 55–68 (1973/74)Google Scholar
- 15.M.H. Brodsky, R.S. Title, K. Weiser, G.D. Pettit: Phys. Rev. B1, 2632 (1970)Google Scholar
- 16.N.J. Shevchik, W. Paul: J. Non-Cryst. Solids, 8–10, 381–387 (1972)Google Scholar
- 17.W. Beyer, J. Stuke: ref. 6, 251–258 (1974), see also Phys. Stat. Sol. (a) 30, 511–520 (1975)Google Scholar
- 20.A. Triska, D. Dennison, H. Fritzsche: Bull. APS 20, 392 (1975)Google Scholar
- 23.J.C. Knights, G. Lucovsky: To be published in ‘Critical Reviews of Solid State Sciences’.Google Scholar
- 25.W.E. Spear, D. Allan, P.G. Le Comber, A. Ghaith: J. Non-Cryst. Solids, 35 and 36, 357–362 (1980)Google Scholar
- 26.W.E. Spear, H. Al-Ani, P.G. Le Comber: Phil. Mag. 41 (1980) in pressGoogle Scholar
- 27.R.W. Griffith: J. Non-Cryst. Solids, 24, 413 (1977)Google Scholar