Crack Growth Under Conditions of Creep and Damage
The dissipative criterion is introduced for slow crack growth under creep and damage. The crack length and damage are determined by a system of two ordinary nonlinear differential equations of the first order. An integrable combinations is obtained. An example is considered of a crack growing in the strip under tension.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Begley, J. and Landes, J., 1976, Amer. Soc. for Testing and Materials. 128–148.Google Scholar
- Broberg, H. and Hult, J., 1973, Proc. 2nd Bulgarian Nation. Congress on Mechanics. VarnaGoogle Scholar
- Hutchinson, J.W., 1979, Nonlinear Fracture Mechanics. Techn. University of Denmark.Google Scholar
- Kachanov, L., 1974, Fundamentals of Fracture Mechanics, Nauka, Mascow (in Russian).Google Scholar
- Kachanov, L., 1978, Mechanics of Solids (MTT, in Russian) 1, 97–101.Google Scholar