Proton Magnetic Relaxation Study of Some Pathological Process Development
The tissue relaxation properties of human mammary fibrocystic desease, adenocarcinoma and fibroadenoma have been studied.A conclusion was made that one can use the proton magnetic relaxation technique as the additional diagnostic tool.
KeywordsMammary Gland Lymph Node Tissue Metastatic Tissue Forecast Ability Human Mammar
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 2.N.M. Emanuel,Dokl.ANSR, 225, 460(1975)Google Scholar
- N.M. Emanuel Dokl. AN SSSR, 238, 474 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.W.R. Inch et al.,J.Nat.Cancer Inst., 52, 353 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Damadian et al.,Proc.Natl.Acad.Sci.US, 71, 1471 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.J.C. Eggleston et al.,Cancer Research, 35, 1326 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.D. Medina et al.,J.Nat.Cancer Inst., 54, 813 (1975).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1979