Theory of NMR in Superconductors with Paramagnetic Impurities in a Singlet State
Formulas have been obtained for the g-factor and relaxation rate of the effective nuclear moment of Van-Vleck ions μeff in superconductors. The conditions on the resonance on the μeff in superconductors at a concentration 0.2–0.3 are shown to be similar to those in intermetallic compounds of Pr-pnictides and Pr-chalcogenides type in a normal state.
- 1.S. A. Altshuler, Proc.l6th Congress AMPERE Bucharest, 1–5 Sept, 1970, p.l.Google Scholar
- 3.S. L. Tsarevskii, Fiz.Tverd.Tela 12, 2047 (1970); 13, 87 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Abrikosov and L. P. Gorkov, JETP 42, 1088 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.K. Maki, in Superconductivity, ed. by R. Parks, Marcel Decker, N.Y. 1969, v.2, chap.18.Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Kosov and S. L. Tsarevskii, Fiz.Tverd.Tela 20, No. 3, No. 5 (1978).Google Scholar