The objective of cluster analysis is to separate the groups based on measured characteristics so as to maximize distance between groups.
KeywordsCluster Analysis Organic Carbon Particulate Variable Cluster Canonical Analysis Stream Water Quality
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Afifi AA, Azen SP (1972) Statistical analysis — a computer oriented approach. Academic Press, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Afifi AA, Clark V (1990) Computer-aided multivariate analysis, 2nd edn. Van Nostrand Rein-hold, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Bloomfield JA (1976) The application of cluster analysis to stream water quality data, in Proceedings of conference on environmental modeling and simulation. US Environmental Protection Agency, Washington DC, p. 683 – 690Google Scholar
- Davis JC (1973) Statistics and data analysis in geology. John Wiley, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Davis JC (1986) Statistics and data analysis in geology, 2nd edn. John Wiley, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Tabachnick BG, Fidell LS (1989) Using multivariate statistics. Harper and Row, New YorkGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1998