Integer Ambiguity Estimation with the Lambda Method
High precision relative GPS positioning is based on the very precise carrier phase measurements. In order to achieve high precision results within a short observation time span, the integer nature of the GPS double difference ambiguities has to be exploited. In this contribution we concentrate on the integer ambiguity estimation, which is one of the steps in the procedure for parameter estimation, see section 2 in .
KeywordsConditional Variance Integer Minimization Lambda Method Ellipsoidal Region Sequential Adjustment
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Teunissen, P.J.G. (1993). Least-squares estimation of the integer GPS ambiguities. Invited lecture. Section IV Theory and Methodology, IAG General Meeting. Beijing, China. (16 p.) Also in Delft Geodetic Computing Centre LGR series No. 6.Google Scholar
- Teunissen, P.J.G. (1994) The least-squares ambiguity decorrelation adjustment: A method for fast GPS integer ambiguity estimation. Manuscripta Geodaetica. (18 p.) Received: June 30, 1994, accepted for publication: November 14, 1994.Google Scholar
- Teunissen, P.J.G. (1994). On the GPS double difference ambiguities and their partial search spaces. Paper presented at the III Hotine-Marussi symposium on Mathematical Geodesy. L’Aquila, Italy. May 29-June 3, 1994. (10 p.)Google Scholar
- Teunissen, P.J.G. and C.C.J.M. Tiberius (1994). Integer least-squares estimation of the GPS phase ambiguities. Proc. of KIS’ 94. Banff, Canada. pp. 221–231.Google Scholar
- Teunissen, P.J.G., P.J. de Jonge and C.C.J.M. Tiberius (1994). On the spectrum of the GPS DD-Ambiguities. Proc. of ION GPS-94 Salt Lake City, USA. pp. 115–124.Google Scholar
- Golub, G.H. and C.F. van Loan (1989). Matrix computations. Second edition. The Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, Maryland, USA.Google Scholar
- Apostol, T.M. (1969). Multi-variable calculus and linear algebra, with applications to differential equations and probability. Calculus Vol. 2, Wiley, New York.Google Scholar
- Wübbena, G. (1991). Zur Modellierung von GPS-Beobachtungen für die hochgenaue Positionsbestimmung. Universität Hannover.Google Scholar