On the Applications of Numerical Methods to Aircraft Running Dynamics
This paper presents some experiences in applications of numerical methods to aircraft running dynamics.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Depei Zhu, Some Dynamic Problems in Design of Aircraft Landing Gear, ICAS-92, Beijing, Sept. (1992), “Proceedings of The 18th Congress of the International Council of the Aeronautical Sciences”, Vol.2, pp. 1341 – 1345.Google Scholar
- Depei Zhu et al, The Theories and the Preventions of Nose-Wheel Shimmy (in Chinese), Defence Industry Press, Beijing, (1984).Google Scholar
- Depei Zhu, On Structural Vibration of Aircraft Main Landing Gear, The 2nd Russian-Chinese Symposium on Aircraft Structures, Moscow,Nov. 1992, Proceedings, Vol.2, pp. 6.1 – 6.12, Central Aerohydrodynamics Institute, Zhukovsky, (1992).Google Scholar
- Depei Zhu, Hui Jin, A Fundamental Model for Dynamic Analysis of a Rolling-up and Spring-back Wheel During Landing Impact (in Chinese), Northwestern Polytechnical University SHJ 8575, (1985).Google Scholar
- Hui Jin, Jianjun Sun, Depei Zhu, On Dynamic Analysis of a Rolling-up and Spring-back Wheel During Landing Impact (in Chinese), Northwestern Polytechnical University SHJ 8775, (1987).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1995