On the Applications of Numerical Methods to Aircraft Running Dynamics
This paper presents some experiences in applications of numerical methods to aircraft running dynamics.
KeywordsLanding Gear Inertial Moment Static Friction Force Landing Impact Central Aerohydrodynamics Institute
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Depei Zhu, Some Dynamic Problems in Design of Aircraft Landing Gear, ICAS-92, Beijing, Sept. (1992), “Proceedings of The 18th Congress of the International Council of the Aeronautical Sciences”, Vol.2, pp. 1341 – 1345.Google Scholar
- Depei Zhu et al, The Theories and the Preventions of Nose-Wheel Shimmy (in Chinese), Defence Industry Press, Beijing, (1984).Google Scholar
- Depei Zhu, On Structural Vibration of Aircraft Main Landing Gear, The 2nd Russian-Chinese Symposium on Aircraft Structures, Moscow,Nov. 1992, Proceedings, Vol.2, pp. 6.1 – 6.12, Central Aerohydrodynamics Institute, Zhukovsky, (1992).Google Scholar
- Depei Zhu, Hui Jin, A Fundamental Model for Dynamic Analysis of a Rolling-up and Spring-back Wheel During Landing Impact (in Chinese), Northwestern Polytechnical University SHJ 8575, (1985).Google Scholar
- Hui Jin, Jianjun Sun, Depei Zhu, On Dynamic Analysis of a Rolling-up and Spring-back Wheel During Landing Impact (in Chinese), Northwestern Polytechnical University SHJ 8775, (1987).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1995