Heavy Metal Pollution in Kosovo
In Kosovo large-scale exploitation of mineral resources has a long history, and has strongly expanded in this century. It has furthermore triggered a rapid expansion of the various downstream industrial activities, such as energy generation, ore smelting, metal refining, chemical industry and manufacturing of finished products.
KeywordsZinc Combustion Dust Mercury Europe
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bouscaren, R. : Sector report on air pollution in Kosovo.Google Scholar
- 2.Shllaku,L.: Inventory of emissions of air pollutants in Kosova.Google Scholar
- 3.Shllaku, L.: Air pollution monitoring network. A review of 1990/91 data from the INEP-operated monitoring stations.Google Scholar
- 4.Landner,L. & Shllaku,L.: State of water pollution in Kosova.Google Scholar
- 5.Voltera,L.: Micro biological analysis of water in lakes and rivers in Kosovo.Google Scholar
- 6.Rozhaja, D.: Environmental impact of industrial pollution in Kosova. Summary of the results of some ecotoxicological studies.Google Scholar
- 7.Popovac, D.: Review and findings obtained until present on the effects of industrial pollution on the health of residents in the Titova Mitrovica region, Kosovo.Google Scholar