Bradbury, James T.
Bradbury described his life in the following way: I will, try to compose my biographical memoirs. At 86 I need an instant-recall circuit board in my memory computer!
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
References and Other Sources
- Bradbury JT (1992) Forty-two years in obstetrics-gynecology laboratories..Google Scholar
- Bradbury JT (1932) Study of endocrine factors influencing mammary development and secretion in the mouse. Proc Soc Exp Biol Med 30:212–213.Google Scholar
- Bradbury JT, Brown WE, Gray LA (1950) Maintenance of the Corpus luteum and physiologic actions of progesterone. Recent Progr Horm Res 5:151–190.Google Scholar
- Keettel WC, Bradbury JT, Stoddard FJ (1957) Observations on the polycystic ovary syndrome. Am J Obstet Gynecol 5:954–965.Google Scholar
- Pitkin RM, Bradbury JT (1965) The effect of topical estrogen on irradiated vaginal epithelium. Am J Obstet Gynecol 92:973–980.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1995