Shelesnyak, Moses Chaim
I was fortunate to have loving parents who instilled a love of learning in me and encouraged me to enjoy learning and studying all that interested me and beyond. They were imigranta without formal education beyond the study which Jewish boys received in Russia. They worked very had, and years later I discovered that they had indeed made sacrifices to make possible my advanced education and that of my sister.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
References and Other Sources
- Shelesnyak MC: Persönlicher Bericht, März 1992.Google Scholar
- Shelesnyak MC (1963) Interdisciplinary approaches to the endocrinology of reproduction. In: Eckstein P, Knowles F (eds) Techniques in endocrine research. Academic Press, New York, pp 231–244.Google Scholar
- Shelesnyak MC (1965) Exploration of biological bases for fertility control. In: Taylor S (ed) Proc 2nd International Congress Endocrinology. Excerpta Med Int Cong Ser 83:1365–1372.Google Scholar
- Shelesnyak MC (1975) Comments. In: Meites J, Donovan BT, McCann SM (eds) Pioneers in neuroendocrinology. Plenum, London New York, pp 269–278.Google Scholar
- Loeb L (1907) Über die experimentelle Erzeugung von Knoten von Deciduagewebe in dem Uterus des Meerschweinchens nach stattgefundener Copulation. Zentralbl Allg Pathol Pathol Anat 18:563–565.Google Scholar