Odell, William D.
William Odell is appreciated worldwide for his remarkable range of abilities and accomplishments, covering research, education and training, patient care, and administrative leadership. Most of all, he is the perfect role model, esteemed as a clinician, as a physiological scientist, and as a person.
References and Other Sources
- Odell WD: Letter, December 16, 1991.Google Scholar
- Citation for the Robert H. Williams Distinguished Leadership Award to William D. Odell (1991) Mol Endocrinol 5:1194-1195.Google Scholar
- Odell WD (1979) The pituitary gland and its hormones — FSH and LH. In: De Groot LJ et al. (eds) Endocrinology, vol 1. Grune & Stratton, New York, pp 149–150, 151-152.Google Scholar
- Odell WD (1985) Humoral manifestations of cancer. In: Foster DW, Wilson JD (eds) Textbook of endocrinology, 7th edn. Saunders, Philadelphia, pp 1327–144.Google Scholar
- Odell WD (1989) Puberty. Saunders, Phladelphia, pp 1860–1872.Google Scholar