A Laser Photolysis Shock Tube Study of the Reaction of OH with NH3
NH3 + OH → NH2 + H2O
where f and F are the minimum and maximum rate coefficient factors. The activation energy of the above expression is a parameter determined by the least-squares fitting procedure, and is subject to large uncertainties.
Key wordsShock Tube Reaction Kinetics Ammonia Hydroxyl Laser absorption
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Hanson RK, Salimian S (1984) Survey of rate constants in the N/H/O system. Ch. 6 Combustion Chemistry, Gardiner WC (ed) Springer-Verlag New York: 361–421Google Scholar
- Kee RJ, Miller JA, Jefferson TH (1980) Chemkin: A general-purpose problem-independent, transportable, Fortran chemical kinetics code package, Sandia National Laboratory Report No. SAND80-8003Google Scholar
- Kee RJ, Rupley FM, Miller J A (1991) The Chemkin thermodynamic data base, Sandia National Laboratory Report No. SAND87-8215BGoogle Scholar
- Lutz AE, Kee RJ, Miller J A (1988) Senkin: A Fortran program for predicting homogeneous gas phase chemical kinetics with sensitivity analysis. Sandia National Laboratory Report No. SAND87-8248Google Scholar
- Meyer SL (1975) Data analysis for science and engineering. John Wiley and Sons, Inc. New YorkGoogle Scholar